There's one thing you should know about me.
I collect recipes. I know this comes as a BIG shocker to all of you.
Once you've digested that, I have another revelation:
I love cookbooks. There's something about perusing the pages (which, the longer I own them are covered with aromatic splashes), and salivating at the chef's inventive ideas and thinking about how I'm going to surprise my husband with great new dishes.
However, with two of us, and when K is in the field often just one, it's hard to make just the right amount of food... for less than 20, let alone 1 or 2. In our house, we're good about eating leftovers once or twice, but often after that, they get shoved to the back of the fridge and forgotten.
Late last year, I discovered Warren Caterson's Table for Two. Warren combines the creativity that I love with appropriate recipe portions. What an amazing concept! I love all of his dishes; and have cooked some amazing things from his cookbook. If you haven't read my posts on these recipes, you have the opportunity to do so below!
If not, please check them out by clicking on the links above! Not only are they incredibly flavorful and delicious, but they are made perfectly for two (or one with a perfect sized leftover)! His instructions are really easy to follow and you are nearly guaranteed to have a fantastic meal. This is perfect for newlyweds, couples, empty-nesters, and those just looking for a lovely dinner for two!
Warren and I have become bloggy friends and I asked him if he would partner with me on a giveaway of his fantastic cookbook. He agreed!
I'm pleased to announce that all of you who are U.S. residents are eligible to enter into this giveaway!
There are two Mandatory Entries. To win, you must leave a comment for EACH Mandatory Entry.
1. You must be a follower of EKat's Kitchen, this blog by email, GFC or Networked Blogs.
2. You must be a follower of Warren's blog, Table For Two Cookbooks - by email, GFC, or Networked Blogs.
You can also get more chances to win by these Optional Entries. Again, leave a comment for each entry!
1. Like EKat's Kitchen on Facebook or follow on Twitter. (Two entries possible.)
2. Like Table for Two Cookbooks on Facebook or follow on Twitter. (Two entries possible.)
3. Post about the giveaway on Facebook using a link back to this page. (One entry per day)
4. Post about the giveaway on Twitter- Win a Table for Two Cookbook (link) @ekatskitchen @warrencaterson. (One entry per day)
Congratulations and good luck to all!!!
The giveaway will be open from Wednesday, April 27 thru Wednesday May 4!